terms of membership
To see full membership terms click here
Share the love promotion terms and conditions
To be eligible for a free class for your friend - the friend must not have a current membership or class package with District. A designated friend is only eligible to attend one class during the promotion period. As the referring person, you must have a current membership or eligible class pack. The friend must attend the same class as the current member to be eligible for the promotion.
winter solstice competition rules
1. The competition is organised by District Fitness Studios
2. Entry to the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to Auckland permanent residents who are aged 18 years and above at the date of entry into the competition. Employees of District Fitness, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies associated with this campaign are not eligible to participate in the competition. ‘Immediate family’ refers to spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor.
3. All participants taking part in this competition held from 20 June 2019 to 7th July 2019 agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on them.
4. Limit to one entry per person + any referral entries.
5. One winner will be drawn at random out of a hat and informed via email by 10th July 2019. Thereafter, the winner will be announced via a social post through District Fitness channels.
6. The winner will win the prize that they have chosen from the three options available.
7. If Gwinganna retreat is selected, the winner will need to travel on selected flights as directed by District Fitness and bookings must be made at least 45 days in advance.
8. If the winner has chosen the retreat prize, flights are subjected to availability in the applicable booking class for Economy on the airline of choice of District Fitness. Black-out date applies and travel must be completed by 15 January 2020. Extensions beyond 15 January 2020 are not permitted. You must have a valid passport and the appropriate visas at the time of travel. The winner must be one of the travelling parties. The Prize includes transfers to the retreat but does not include other transport, telephone charges, spending money, insurance such as travel or health cover, vaccinations or other medical or health-related services, any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by the winner or their guests in relation to the prize trip.
9. District Fitness reserve the right to change and amend the Prize at any time and may substitute the prize for an alternative Prize of similar value without prior notice. The value of the Prize will be solely determined by District Fitness.
10. District Fitness reserve the right to disqualify a participant from the competition, or to withdraw the Prize if it believes the participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The participant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring District Fitness into disrepute.
11. District Fitness reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete, improper or late entry without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
12. District Fitness are not responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the participant’s posts or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
13. District Fitness reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the competition with or without prior notice. All decisions made by District Fitness under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
14. Each entry must be completed in full according to the competition rules. District Fitness reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
15. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
At District Fitness we acknowledge and respect the privacy of individuals. This policy describes the way in which we collect, use, manage and protect your personal information. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1993 and, in particular, the Information Privacy Principles that are set out in the Privacy Act 1993.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD?
We may collect and hold personal information provided by you when you open an account and/or purchase a membership for the use of our services and also when you use our services.
This information could be from you giving it to us directly, through our website, www.districtfitness.co.nz or by using an APP made available to you as a member.
We use the information for the purpose of conducting our business and specifically to deliver services and information to you, to assist you with matters relating to the services we provide to you and other members of the studio, to improve and better understand your preferences, to notify you of any change to our services or to your membership terms (including fees), and to fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
This information is usually collected directly from you. From time to time, where it is unreasonable or impractical to do so, information may be collected from third party service providers or publicly available sources.
You may choose not to provide any personal information to us, however as a result we may not be able to provide services to you or inform you of changes to the services we provide or to your membership terms (including fees).
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION?
We may use the personal information that you submit to us in connection with the information contained on this page and for direct marketing purposes (including club newsletters). You can opt out of receiving marketing materials by unsubscribing in one of our marketing emails. Unsubsribe methods are consistent with NZ law.
We may disclose personal information to third parties however only to meet the purpose for which it was submitted (for example, to process your membership application), to validate the information you provide to us in the course of signing up to and/or using our services, to undertake fee collection services on our behalf, if we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information, if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes; and to protect the personal safety of our staff, other users of our services or the public.
We may also disclose your information to our affiliated companies and to any prospective purchasers of us or a substantial portion of our assets.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can request access to any of your personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that we delete your personal information at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us (see below for details). Please note that your right to gain access to your information will be subject to the relevant exceptions in the Privacy Act.
INFORMATION VALIDATION AND SECURITY
We take reasonable measures to protect all personal information stored within our database. However, when providing personal information via our Website or an APP (as applicable), we note that the transmission of information using the Internet is not completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via our Website or an APP (as applicable) and any such transmission is at your own risk.
125 Queen St